To be the Leading Integrated Vegetation Management Company in Western Canada.
- Invest in cutting edge processes and technologies that will enable us to deliver the highest level of professional, safe, and environmentally conscious Integrated Vegetation Management (IVM) solutions to industry, communities, and the public.
- Broaden the scope, expertise and capacity of our IVM professional practice, through new and innovative deliverables that are complementary to our current services, and which will add mutual value to our client and supplier relationships.
- Implement best practice and continuous improvement techniques within our businesses to obtain the economies of scale necessary, thereby achieving the status of most-cost-effective producer in Western Canada.
- Provide a safe, healthy, caring and productive work environment for our employees.
- Create a culture where our employees are inspired to be the best they can be.
- Support socially responsible activities that benefit the employees and the communities in which they live, work and play.
Clients and Suppliers
- Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers in order to create mutual and enduring partnerships.
- Ensure that the consideration for ecological footprint and economic growth and stability occur in a balanced and harmonious state.